Friday, May 22, 2009

Closet Space Anyone?

Ok so I knew the likelihood of having enough closet space was slim given the fact that only ONE of the places we looked at even had a walk-in closet in the MB. However I did not realize it would be this bad! I have calculated we are short three whole closets! One of which is a walk-in but all of which I desperately need! My mom has suggested space saver bags for our bedding - I will be getting those. (Moms are so smart) But you can't space save a suitcase and I have two very large suitcases that don't have a closet to live in. I can't find half of my clothes because they are either still in boxes or jammed so tightly in the closets that I can't see them and there is no place to put bathroom towels! I can't believe how much stuff we got rid of (and dad I know you think that must be impossible with the ginormous box of junk I sent home with mom (hey I just spell checked that word and it came back with wginormous - wonder what that means - Sunny can you look that up?) but we really did! My good friend Nicole who is an expert mover told me back in Dec tubs are your friends so I invested in several of those at the after holiday sales and thank goodness! They have a store here called the Container Store - alas I am going to be their newest customer. If anyone has other great space saving tips let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment