Tuesday, January 11, 2011
UGH!
It is snowing again in Seattle! Please come back rain. . . It's not that I don't like snow. It's pretty, it tastes good - but it doesn't belong here. We got enough in November. Honestly what I am most frustrated about is that we actually planned for it this time. They said it was coming at 4 pm. So we packed our bags and planned to stay in a hotel if it started snowing. What fun! We were not about to spend five hours trying to get home again. Four pm came and there was no sign of it. So then we decided it was a media exaggeration. Seven pm still no snow. On the drive home it started sputtering. By the time we got to Burien it was sticking to parked cars and the grass. The flakes got bigger, started coming down harder, and there is no sign of it letting up. Now 2 inches have fallen. They are telling us it is supposed to start raining around midnight. I really hope they are right and it stays warm enough not to freeze. Seattle metro has put chains on all 1100 of their buses so maybe they will actually be on time tomorrow. Should be a fun day! I have my hat, scarf and mittens out in preparation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYou made a comment on my adoption blog a while ago, about Skullcap. I just wanted to say thank you, my husband recently started taking it and it has already made a difference, not with his vision but with his spasticity. Thanks so much.
Shaylee