Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Best Grocery Store Moment Ever


We are at the grocery store and as usual get separated. When we are reunited I notice Kelly has a little something extra for himself in the cart.
Me: "Oh good now I can get myself a treat! Where is the cookie isle?"

My treat would have to be sweet of course - I crave sweet treats. I need sweets. I think I get that from my Grandpa Brock.
As luck would have it, the cookie isle was right in front of us!

Me: "Let's see what do I want?. . . " (as I reach for the Double Stuf Oreos)
Kelly: "Noooo, those are so bad for you please get something else. . . Like Fudge Stripes!

Ok I would entertain this idea. . . but. . . I really wanted Oreos. So I picked up the Fudge Stripes and decided to compare to see just how much worse Oreos are. AND THEY'RE NOT!!!! I couldn't believe it! Oreo's have less fat AND less Saturated fat! Everything else is the same! That white stuff is even more magical than I thought! Here all this time I thought it was basically crisco mixed with sugar!

Me: "SWEET! I'm getting the Oreos! They are better for us after all. . ."
Kelly: "I seriously don't know how you are alive."
Me: "It's in my genes."

Thanks Grandpa! XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. That is so great....you are a cookie monster! Why aren't you scruffy blue? I don't love oreos but somehow the double stuff are okay with me. Hooray for more sugar!

    ReplyDelete