Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joe is in the House



I have so much to tell everyone about the Special Olympics but Nicole has been awaiting my report on Joe Biden and since I didn't get Hootie's autograph this is the next best thing. Joe arrived today in Boise to present medals at the ice skating finals with Michelle Kwan - also seen in the above picture. I like to call him Joe. :) It was a long wait, his plane was delayed but no complaints because we got to watch some great athletes compete! They are so impressive and so proud. I had to think on my way home when was the last time I was that proud of something I did? It was pretty cool. Their enthusiasm is astounding. More to come, pictures and stories but we are all so lucky to have such amazing athletes in Idaho and a VP to care enough to share his time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll be dipped!!! This somewhat makes up for no Hootie. Way to go Kristin and I can't wait to see more pics from this great event.
    Yours truly,
    Blue Girl WAY Red State

    ReplyDelete