There I am watching the finale of SYTYCD, the back door is open and in flies THIS!
Now Kelly jumps up and valiantly says "don't worry honey, keep watching your show, I will take care of it!" This is why I love this man! I think he could tell by the look on my face I was conflicted. Do I sacrifice a limb to this ginormous mosquito thing so I can watch Jeanine and Brandon do their sultry paso doble or do I run screaming from the room to save myself and miss it? He took care of it like a pro and I didn't miss a beat of my show! Where does this come from in nature?! It was as big as my palm! Maybe we should have kept it for scientific research. . . but we let it go to fly back to TX where it belongs!
P.S. If the bugs can migrate here, why can't you?
It may have come from TX...everything is bigger here. {snicker, snicker} We had those things in the crappy house and they were kind of hard to kill. I'm impressed with Kelly's bug fighting abilities. It was fun having you here...don't forget to tell Kelly about the ants at the OG and the baby lizard that charged you..oh and my fire ant bites. loves~Nic
ReplyDelete