Ok so I didn't stick to blogging every night last week. That it hard. But I do have a weather update. The sun came out on Thursday!! However it has been rainy all day TODAY!! So in solidarity with the sun I am keeping the black and grey blog page. Besides had I changed it for just the day no one would have noticed unless they happened to check me for an update. I know where there is some sunshine though. . . IDAHO! And I will be there in four days!!! Foote family picnic - YAHOO and we were also going to celebrate Father's day with our dads. Weather is supposed to be in the low 80s! I can't wait! Unfortunately it appears I will be going alone so hopefully I can bring the sunshine back for Kelly. He asked for the weekend off, was approved, we booked our flights and then he got his schedule and was scheduled to work on Sat. But they gave him the Friday off (to go out of town!!!), so that was nice. Unfortunately, none of his coworkers wanted to trade him and they are without a manager right now so the assistant manager is a little overwhelmed and Kelly going out of town is the least of her worries. It looks like he is going to have to stay. We are really bummed because we were both looking forward to the time with family and each other. So this is what it is like when both spouses work inflexible jobs :) Heather is still holding our hope for us, so if Kelly gets is off it will be her positive thinking that gets him there.
P.S. Still raining
No comments:
Post a Comment