Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SUNSHINE!!!!

Conversation in the car on the way to work Wednesday morning -
Setting: The sun is finally shining on Seattle!
Kristin: (in a sing songy voice) "Oh my go-osh I am so excited the sun is finally owww-ttt!!!"
Kelly: "Mmmhhmmm"
Kristin: "This is so great!" (Smiles all around!)
Kelly: (Courtesy grin)
Kristin: "I love the sun!! I feel like singing a song!"
Kelly: "Please don't."
Kristin: "I want to sing the song from Oklahoma! OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MOOORNING! OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAAAAYY!. . . . . That's all I know."
Kelly: (Thankful that is over and his ears have not started bleeding) "ooo-k"

He was not QUITE as excited as me but I know deep down he appreciated my enthusiasm. Who doesn't love sunshine (right Heather?! :) ) You will notice my blog is a bit more colorful these days! The sun has been out for seven days now!! (I wasn't here for four of those but I am going to go ahead and give it credit since I was in the sun in ID). YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment